Thursday, April 17, 2008

Behold! Iron Fist Banks!

This week has been eventful. I have been spending my time training for combat, and honing my body into a deadly weapon. I have been doing crunches to work on my core strength, and I have been taking advantage of Tummy Time to work on my lats, traps, lower back, and of course, the suboccipital triangle. Perhaps it's time to think about hiring a trainer to further my results?

This picture is one that Daddy took of me as I stated my usual chant of "POW! Right in the kissa!"

I have been on the road a bit as well. I ate at a Foster's Grill to see just what Uncle Dave and Aunt Cathy are getting into. I didn't see any Enfamil on the menu though, so I kind of just skipped lunch and watched everyone else eat. I also got to spend some time at George H.W. Bush's favorite chinese restaurant. Again, no Enfamil on the menu. What's with that?

Grandma went downtown yesterday to go see the Pope on his whirlwind tour of the United States. He's here in DC for a few days. Here is a picture that she took of him in the world famous Pope-Mobile.
The Pope was excited to be here in America. When he got off the plane, he got to ride in most plush and comfortable limousine that the he had ever been in. He told the driver how much he loved it, and the driver said "You think it's nice back here, you should try driving it. It rides like a dream!" So the Pope thought for a minute and said "you know, I would love to take it for a spin". The limo driver pulled over and he and the Pope switched places. The pontiff was so impressed with the limo's pick-up that he gunned it just to see how fast it could go. Well, the Pope didn't realize that he went right through a speed trap. The cops pulled him over. The cop approached the limo, looked in the driver's window and saw the Pope. He walked back to his car and got on the radio back to headquarters. He radioed in and asked the protocol for pulling over very important people. The radio operator asked "Who is it? A senator? A celebrity? The president?" The cop radioed back and said "Lets just put it this way: I dunno who's in the limo, but the Pope is his chauffeur!"

No comments: