Monday, March 31, 2008

Mi novia es muy bonita!

Last Thursday I met up with my new girlfriend, Isabella. She's a spicy half argentine mamacita who really makes me smile. My mommy took me over to her house, so even though it was a chaperoned date, we still hit it off. She's younger than me. I normally don't date younger women but her maturity more than makes up for the 9 day difference in age. She's got a wisdom that you don't normally see in a 8 week old. We hit it off pretty well, although I ran into a little initial resistance before she finally succumbed to my charms. We've already got a hot date set up again for this Thursday. Yea, that's how I roll.

This is a shout out to Jon and all the visitors of www.acdcnews.com for awarding me the handsomest Brian Johnson impersonator award. My voice might not be as coarse, but I bet I can rival him in decibels! I've already made a fair share of eardrums bleed.

Over the weekend, I discovered that my left fist tastes pretty darn good. One of these days I'm going to have a blind taste test competition with both the right and left fists, but in the meantime, I just can't get enough of my Southpaw Delight. I mean seriously, this thing is awesome. You know when you discover a food that you just want to eat every day until you get sick of it? Well that's my left hand! Those Campbell's kids know what I mean. Mmmmm Mmmmm Goooood!

No comments: